Everyone Home Safe
Safety is more than a corporate culture – it’s a way of life at Westward.
Safety is Job #1
Westward maintains a first-rate, active safety culture that our clients, familes and workers deserve
Westward is COR Certified
2022 – 0.00
2021 – 0.00
2020 – 0.00
2019 – 0.53
Westward continues to improve our safety standards with continuous assessment and active use of our Lessons Learned Program.
Safety, Quality, Certified Status
From head office to field level, Westward is well-versed in plant site construction and maintenance, particularly in sustaining high levels of safety, quality and production.
Our team is adept at the intricacies of in-plant work such as field level risk assessments, proper field document control, permit management, job hazard analysis and other industrial site tasks. We believe this knowledge is paramount in realizing our goal of ZERO incidents on the job site.
HSSE Programs & Standards:
- Leadership in Safety Excellence
- Rigorous Screening & Training
- Green Hard Hat Program
- Lessons Learned Program
- Risk Mitigation Planning
- Environmental Management
- Daily Toolbox Meetings
- Safety Moments (incl. corporate)
- Field Level Risk Assessments (FLRAs)
- Job Hazard Assessments (JHAs)
- Employee incentives and recognition
- Dedicated QAQC Personnel
- Ongoing Quality Control auditing
- Compliance: standards & procedures
- Effective ITP Management
- Daily reporting w/pictures
- Complete turnover documents
- Fort McMurray local company, Est. 2004
- Privately-owned corporation
Lost Time Incidents This Year
Medical Aids This Year
Westward Electric Site Services
33-280 TaigaNova Crescent, Fort McMurray, AB T9K 0T4
558 Hurricane Drive, Calgary, AB T3Z 3S8
Copyright 2020, Westward Electric Site Services Ltd.